10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Order of the Seers Trilogy
10. The Order of the Seers Trilogy is about a group of people who can see the future and are enslaved for that ability. The first book is about how the Seers escape the organization that is trying to exploit their gift, reclaim their power and start fighting back. Without giving too much away, the second book in the trilogy picks up right where the first one leaves off, has even more action than the first and is a bit darker because you get to know your villains a LOT better. J
9. The biggest influences for the Trilogy are The Star Wars Saga by George Lucas, Dune by Frank Herbert, Wild Seed by Octavia Butler and Chronicles of Riddick for philosophy and mythology, and The Bourne Series by Robert Ludlum for pacing and action.
8. I am a HUGE fan of the FRINGE TV series. Lilli and Liam Knights last name is a tribute to Peter and Walter Bishop from the series. I wanted to name Lilli and Liam’s father Walter, but I thought that would have been too much. In the 2nd book in the trilogy, Liam wears a peacoat in honor of Peter Bishop’s now legendary and beloved peacoat on the series.
7. Order of the Seers and its sequel, The Red Order, take place in San Francisco, Chicago, rural Tanzania, Iowa and Salem, Oregon, London, Prague, Geneva, Berlin and Cuba. I have been to all of these places except, Iowa and Salem, Oregon. Having a personal connection to the locations really helped me visualize the mood and feel for each book.
6.My perfect Alessandra Pino is a younger Monica Bellucci. My perfect Liam Knight is Wes Bentley. And my perfect Marcus Akida, is Lance Reddick from FRINGE.
5. The my playlist for Order of the Seers includes Crawl by Linkin Park, Scratch Your Name by The Noisettes, Closer by Kings of Leon and Breathe Me by Sia.
4. I love languages and accents so I tried to use as many of them as I could cram into both books in the series. In the first book alone, you will find Chinese, Portuguese, Swahili, Italian and Japanese. The second book adds some Russian, Spanish and French to the mix. I am hoping to get Farsi and Hindi, and maybe some Hebrew into the 3rd book.
3. The idea for Order of the Seers came to me about 3 years ago, while I was washing the dishes.
2. If you asked me to describe Order of the Seers in three words, I would say Intense.Action.Suspense
1. I am working on the final book in the Trilogy now, which I hope to release by Summer 2014. The working title for the 3rd book is The Last Seer.
What would you do if you held infinite power in the palm of your hand? Part One of the thrilling Order of the Seers trilogy poses this question within a story that fuses action, mystery, romance, and adventure in a science fiction novel that keeps you at the edge of your seat. Captured and enslaved for their extraordinary gift, a group of individuals, known as Seers, are forced to serve a ruthless world organization that uses the power of the Seers to exploit the ultimate advantage: knowing the future. While a brother and his Seer sister fight to evade the group that hunts them, an unlikely captured Seer, plots his escape from within the organization and sets off a chain of events that will change the world.
Buy Now @ Amazon
Genre – Science Fiction
Rating – NC-17
More details about the author